Procurar Etiquetas Tecidas Baratas, Etiquetas Personalizadas De Tecido, Damasco Tecido Rótulo no diretório Industry Directory, fabricante / fornecedor / Fábrica confiável a partir de China

Cesta de Consulta (0)

Etiquetas de roupas tecidas de personalizado

Informação básica

Modelo: WL-10

Descrição do produto

Grande Picture

vários etiqueta tecida





Information
produto

Product

Woven label

Material

Cotton, Ribbon, Nylon, Polyester, Damask, Taffeta, Satin and so on.

Usage

Garment/bags/shoes/hats/toys/blankets/home texitle, etc. 

Feature

Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled, washable reflective woven label

Color

Customized(any color)

Size

Customized reflective woven label

Edge

Heat Cut, laser cut ,ultrasonic cut or over lock edge 

OEM Service

Accepted

MOQ

1000pcs

Sample Making

3-5 days

Mass Production

7-10 days(depends on reflective woven lable technique and qty)

Packing

Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement


Woven Label Folds

as dobras de tecido rótulo estão disponíveis para sua opções.







Show
de etiquetas tecidas
tipo 1: principal Label




Type 2: tamanho Label




tipo 3 : Cuidados Label




mais products





por escolher Us

*1) Excellence Experience

  •       15 Years' experience in woven label production;

 

*2) Excellent Quality

  •        We can produce woven label to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers;
  •        Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:

 



 

*3) Excellence Service

      With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:

  •       reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;
  •       resolve any problem within 24 hours.



transporte & Payment




Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)

Port

Shenzhen, China

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment





Production
rótulo de tecido são produzidos aqui com muito cuidado por nossos trabalhadores experientes em forma ordenada!


Cooperation Guide

1) Make Sample.

Counter sample of woven label can be made in 3-5 days upon receipt of your artwork or sample.

 

2) Quotation.

Details of your requirements are much appreciated for reflective woven label quotation, including:

 

1. Size

2. Quantity

3. Color(Pantone No.)

4. Artwork in PDF/AI or image of front and back sides.


ansioso para seu qualquer tipo de inquérito! Todas as perguntas serão respondidas dentro de 12 horas! :-) Obrigado!



Grupo de Produto : Etiqueta tecida

Enviar e-mail para este fornecedor
  • *Assunto:
  • a:

  • *Mensagens:
    Sua mensagem deve estar entre 20-8000 caracteres